As CPS Network we are deeply committed to thinking hard (and questioning) our faith. The following webpages and books may be helpful for all who want to think (more) about the Christian faith. Of course, the views and opinions expressed in these resources do not necessarily represent the views of people in the CPS Network.
- Jerry Bridges: Respectable Sins: Confronting the Sins we Tolerate, NavPress, 2007.
- William L. Craig: Reasonable Faith: Christian Truth and Apologetics, 3rd ed., Crossway, 2008.
- Os Guinness: The Call, Thomas Nelson, 2003
- John C. Lennox: God’s Undertaker: Has Science Buried God?, 2nd ed., Lion Hudson, 2009.
- C. S. Lewis: Mere Christianity, Collins, 2012.
- Tim Keller: The Reason for God, Hodder & Stoughton, 2009.
- Alvin Plantinga: Where the Conflict Really Lies, Science, Religion, & Naturalism, Oxford University Press, 2011.
- Noll, Jesus Christ and the life of the mind, Eerdmans, 2013.
- Harrison, The big ego trip: Finding significance in a culture of self-esteem, IVP, 2013.
We also warmly recommend to participate in the following conferences:
- Forming a Christian Mind 9th November 2019